I am so glad you decided to drop by. My name is Kylene Bak and I am the mom that was inspired to start this group after meeting some other international moms here in Aalborg. Hope we can meet up soon.
RSS

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

All things work together for His Good

Praise the Lord yesterday they moved my Dad out of Intensive Care. He is progressing hopefully I will talk to him today. Please pray that I dont cry too much, I am expecting it to kind of be an emotional conversation. But thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your prayers and emails. I am amazed and so genuinely thankful for the power there is in the body of Christ. And the network of strength we can give each other even oceans apart. This morning I was reading from Romans 8 about how all things work together for good and how NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD. Would you please also pray for me tonight as I speak to the teens about What it means to be a disciple of Christ in suffering. Pray God would teach them through what He is doing in my life to help them as they face difficult times. Especially Casper the guy who has his mom in the hospital recovering from acomma. Thank you that I can call on you to pray and support me as we reach just one more for Him.

No comments: