I am so glad you decided to drop by. My name is Kylene Bak and I am the mom that was inspired to start this group after meeting some other international moms here in Aalborg. Hope we can meet up soon.
RSS

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Greetings from us and update on my dad

Dearest Friends, well this may actually work today. But the last I heard about my dad is that the bleeding had stopped and that hopefully today he could be moved out of intensive care. Please pray that the swelling stops around the contusion. My Mom was in very good spirits yesterday even using her punchy humor as some of us call it. Truly God is her strength and giving her laughter and joy in the midst of this. My dad was actually eating a hamburger yesterday so that is good and my mom said he looked more fresh and alert than the other day. But by the end of yesterday my brother said he was pretty tired. Understandable. Thank you for your prayers the are so meaningful and incredibly powerful. We have an amazing God!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Gobbs, It's Jamie. Sorry to hear about your dad. We will uphold your entire family in prayer. Thanks also for your encouraging words. Continue to listen to your Father.

Tara said...

Kylene, I've been waiting and waiting for you to actually write entries into your blog, so I was pretty freaked when kept checking back and finally saw this! We're praying for your family.