I am so glad you decided to drop by. My name is Kylene Bak and I am the mom that was inspired to start this group after meeting some other international moms here in Aalborg. Hope we can meet up soon.
RSS

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Now please pray for my mom

I just spoke with my mom, who seemed to be in good spirits despite the fact that she is now in the emergency room waiting to get stitches because she fell getting out of the elevator on my dads floor at the hospital. At least praise the Lord she was as a good place. But now my sister Amy is on the way to be with her. Please just pray for them and that she wouldnt have to wait a long time. this is getting a little more difficult now being here with all of this happening to say the least. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.

No comments: