I am so glad you decided to drop by. My name is Kylene Bak and I am the mom that was inspired to start this group after meeting some other international moms here in Aalborg. Hope we can meet up soon.
RSS

Thursday, May 04, 2006

On the Up and Up with my Dad and Mom

A heartfelt thanks goes out to all of you that have been praying for my Dad and Mom too. He came home this past Sunday afternoon, which was a bit rough the first couple of days. But after a switch in medication he is recovering with more ease. My mom also had her staples removed yesterday, I believe that went well. Please continue to pray for both of them my Dad as he steadily recovers and for my Mom as she takes care of him. They are so precious to me and I know they would appreciate your prayers.

On other life stuff I am pleased to announce that Spring has arrived in Aalborg,DK. I was actually walking around with no socks on today, basking in the rays as Heidi one of the girls and I read through the first chapter of Ruth. It was fantastic reading the Word and soaking the rays what could be better? oh and sippin the cola light (diet coke) And Krisitan and I went down to the council hall and filled out our paper work to get our marriage license. Pretty exciting stuff the days are counting down.
Gotta jet for now more to come..

No comments: