I am so glad you decided to drop by. My name is Kylene Bak and I am the mom that was inspired to start this group after meeting some other international moms here in Aalborg. Hope we can meet up soon.
RSS

Saturday, January 13, 2007

1.35am Colts won

i know its been sooo an eternity since i have written but i am determined this week to write a more detailed whats been going on. at the moment i am sitting with 3 guys and the end of the colts ravens playoff game. kristian loves football so being the supportive wife i am i sit by his side. hopefully we will head home soon but the down pouring rain on the window i can hear right now does not really motivate me to get on my bike and ride home. but that is life in the big city of Aalborg.i have updated my myspace.com website if anyone is interested in seeing pictures of our home for christmas in PA. but i will try and add more pictures this week. ok time to hit the cycle and learn what it means to be thankful in all circumstances and do everything without complaining.lets see how it goes...

No comments: