I am so glad you decided to drop by. My name is Kylene Bak and I am the mom that was inspired to start this group after meeting some other international moms here in Aalborg. Hope we can meet up soon.
RSS

Monday, January 22, 2007

waking up to a winter wonderland and reflecting



gifts from God on a monday morning
glisenting first snow that puts a smile on my face and joy to my heart
a cup of hot coffee with toffee nut creamer
a picture of us sister with my dad healthy and back to himself
the corny humor of an old movie seven brides for seven brothers
days off
sleeping late
renewed longing for gems from Gods Word
Amos 8:11 "I will send a famine on the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD." Jer. 15:16 " Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart."
quality heart to hearts with one of the girls
remembering Gods goodness in my life

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Kylene-Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and for checking in on the consumed group in general. I have heard lots of great things about you! You know... my close friend Steph is Dan and my connection. She's the one who moved into the house when you left. So you play a part in our story! :) God is good and an amazing orchestrator of the details!

Kylene Bak said...

Yes He is I look forward to seeing pictures of the wedding. You will love married life. Please send my hellos to Dan too.